We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer. We work in a fast-paced, agile environment, where you will have the opportunity to rotate through research and development, mainline development and sustain environments, while working with our offshore partners. Advanced English is mandatory.
- Strong and thorough verbal and written communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong team player
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes and QA principles
- Proven experience in automation, hands on experience with C# scripting and web/desktop automation tools
- Good knowledge of the Fundamental Testing Process, Test Levels and Test Types
- Special considerations for general types of testing tools: Test execution tools, Performance testing tools, Static analysis tools, Test management tools
- Intellectual Qualities: can absorb incomplete facts, analytical thinking, quick learning on many levels, ability to think inside and outside of a system specification, ability to prioritize, self-organization, friendly and adaptable, ability to find faults, ability to read specifications, ability to work efficiently
- More than 3 years experience in automation testing
- Experience with BDD, Cucumber, Jenkins
IT Six offers an attractive career in an international successful company, personal and professional development opportunities.
IT Six also offers you an attractive compensation package, high qualitative working conditions and the possibility to grow in a competitive and professional environment.
- Excellent working conditions
- Great training opportunities
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Value recognition
- Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
- Team building activities
- Attractive salary package and other incentives