We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven data analyst with excellent Excel skills who will perform data analysis on customer, marketing, product and sales data. Candidates should email an English CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of academic and/or professional experience as a data or business analyst
- English Language – excellent knowledge and command of the English language, both verbal and written communication skills (interacting with foreign customers)
- Proficient use of MS-Office tools such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, including very good command over typing and operational knowledge of computers
- Excel modeling skills,including pivot tables, look up functions and charts
- Analytically oriented with ability to interpret trends and corelations
- Knowledge of statistical principles(e.g. regression) preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills to translate data analysis into insights
- Demonstrated ability to maintain performance level in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Experience in estimating tasks is a plus
- Support team on general analysis and strategic projects
- Perform data analysis on customer, marketing, product and sales data to inform marketing and sales strategies
- Analyze data from market research surveys to derive customer insights
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling
IT Six offers an attractive career in an international successful company, personal and professional development opportunities.
IT Six also offers you an attractive compensation package, high qualitative working conditions and the possibility to grow in a competitive and professional environment.
- Excellent working conditions
- Great training opportunities
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Value recognition
- Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
- Team building activities
- Attractive salary package and other incentives