We are seeking for experienced, talented, self-motivated Software Engineers who have a track record in designing and implementing embedded software using the C/C++ programming language. We work in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment where you will have the opportunity to rotate through research and development, mainline development, and sustaining environments while working with our offshore partners.
- Basic software development in Embedded C/C++
- Configuration and integration of AUTOSAR component
- Development of ECU software
- Hardware debugging
- Advanced knowledge in AUTOSAR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; good command of English language
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a similar engineering discipline
- Any kind of scripting language
- Communication protocols like TCP/IP
- German language
IT Six offers an attractive career in an international successful company, personal and professional development opportunities.
IT Six also offers you an attractive compensation package, high qualitative working conditions and the possibility to grow in a competitive and professional environment.
- Excellent working conditions
- Great training opportunities
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Value recognition
- Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
- Team building activities
- Attractive salary package and other incentives