We are seeking for experienced, talented, self-motivated Software Engineers who have a track record in designing and implementing embedded software using the C programming language. We work in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment where you will have the opportunity to rotate through research and development, mainline development, and sustaining environments while working with our offshore partners.
- 3+ years experience in Embedded Software Development
- Excellent command of C language
- Experience with CANoe tool
- Experience on CAN bus system
- Experience with functional safety (ISO 26262)
- Experience in all phases: requirements analysis, design, coding and testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a similar engineering discipline
- Electronics basic knowledge
- Static analysis
IT Six offers an attractive career in an international successful company, personal and professional development opportunities.
IT Six also offers you an attractive compensation package, high qualitative working conditions and the possibility to grow in a competitive and professional environment.
- Excellent working conditions
- Great training opportunities
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Value recognition
- Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
- Team building activities
- Attractive salary package and other incentives