We are looking for a talented and self-motivated Software Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience with Java. We work in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment where you will have the opportunity to rotate through research and development, mainline development, and sustaining environments while working with our offshore partners. Availability to work from client’s site is necessary.
Software development as a member of the Java development team
Development of algorithms and technical solutions in close cooperation with the existing team and engineering
Development, maintenance and improvement of automated integrations test infrastructure
Taking part in the Scrum development process- backlog grooming, story point estimation, continuous improvement of the process, code review.
Definition of interfaces between internally developed components in cooperation with other teams
Definition of interfaces to third party components.
Writing specifications and documentation as part of the software development process
- 5 years of Java software development experience
- Good experience with Java 8+ and Spring WebFlux
- Writing and documenting microservices using microservice canvas
- Experience in configuration, scaling and optimizing the following back-end technologies – Kubernetes, Docker
- Basic experience in Google Cloud platform (GCP Data flow, GCP Big query) and Kafka
- Experience with subversion (one of SVN, GIT)
- Programming Skills: Design patterns, development of concurrent and secure systems
- Project management: Agile methodology
- Experience in all phases, including: analysis, design, coding and testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; English language – advanced
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a similar engineering discipline
- Nice to Haves
- Istio and API management – Kiali;
- JUnit 5; Assertj 3.x; Mockito 2.x
- NetFlix Chaos Monkey;
IT Six offers an attractive career in an international successful company, personal and professional development opportunities.
IT Six also offers you an attractive compensation package, high qualitative working conditions and the possibility to grow in a competitive and professional environment.
- Excellent working conditions
- Great training opportunities
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Value recognition
- Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
- Team building activities
- Attractive salary package and other incentives