Engage with IT Six in 8 Simple Steps
IT Six leverages proven methodologies to provide you with high-value solutions. Our development teams are able to adapt and adjust these methodologies to meet your specific business needs.
Step 1: Introductions
- Company introductions, executive briefing
- Project description: project scope, technology, targeted business model, etc.
Step 2: NDA and portfolio review
- Sign a mutual Non Disclosure Agreement (confidentiality agreement)
- We demonstrate experience in similar projects, through case studies & references
- IT Six responds to RFI, if applicable
Step 3: Project Analysis
- Send over your complete project & system requirements
- Knowing each client’s environment is unique and requires a certain amount of flexibility, we perform an in-depth analysis of your project
- Clarification sessions, if needed
Step 4: Offer
- We send you an offer, including a proposal for: business model, team structure, technology to be used, timeline, and cost.
Step 5: Executive meeting
- (preferably in Romania) In-room corporate presentations, check business climate, validate corporate culture and IT Six experience in relevant projects
- Meet the team: management and technical staff
- Finalize the business model & commercial model
Step 6: Contract
- Legal review
- Agree on main terms and conditions within the Master Services Agreement
- Final agreement on SLA, key milestones, timeline, costs and KPIs
Step 7: Building the team / Team validation
- Validate the team members
- If we don’t have availability in-house we will hire specifically for your project
Step 8: Project START – sprint 0
- Project kick-off
During the Engagement phase we study your project requirements, environment and processes in-depth. This will result in a 360-overview of the future project that includes functional and technical requirements, architectural solution, development roadmap, project staffing, infrastructure, duration and costs, communication plan and project governance model.
In many cases we prefer to start with a face-to-face meeting to maximize efficiency of communications and establish personal contact. For that, our key project personnel can come to your premises for a workshop. But we will be even more happy to see you first at our headquarters, so you can experience the local flavor as well.